Monday, August 8, 2011

Sophie's New Do

Sophie has been dying to get her hair done at a real salon for quite sometime now. I guess the salon de Audrey just doesn't cut it anymore. So a while back I took her to some hair cut place in town for a super fantastic hair do experience. Here is her before shot.

She was super excited to go, but the minute we got in she became very, very serious. I could hardly get her to smile, even though I know she was enjoying herself.



Let me just make a note about the super high class place I took her to. Not only were they not going to wash her hair first, (I had to pay extra for that) they didn't even blow dry her hair. Oh well, she still had a great time.



If I was a competent photographer, I would have had an after shot showing off how fancy she looked, but alas I forgot. I promise, the whole 3 inches we cut off does look fantastic and she can't wait to go to the hair place again.




Posted by Picasa

0 comments: