I haven't blogged for about 20 years now, so I thought I'd better get back into it. It's not that anyone is missing the fantastic updates on our life, I just feel bad that poor Scarlett hasn't been documented like Sophie was. It's not that I don't think she is wonderful, I'm just a slacker mother. Anyways, enough about that. Rob had to work on Father's Day, so us girls hopped in the car after church to visit him. The station that he's at is a 3 man house, so there weren't that many people there to chat with. Normally that isn't a problem, but his captain and his wife were in a fight that day which made for some awkward tension. Kill me now!!
Thank heaven's dinner was over fairly quickly which left ample time for us to take a ride in the fire truck and to pretend to be real firemen and spray some water. It was funny, while we were driving Sophie was up front with Rob talking in the headphones to him and I heard her say in her best fireman voice, "Daddy, we have an 85er." Whatever the heck that is, too funny.Both girls had a great time playing with the hose, and I was able to avoid being sprayed in the face which was a good thing.
Our last photo of the day, my 3 favorite people.

2 comments:
That is a great photo of the three of them. And what a treat to see Scarlett standing while doing the hose! I can't wait to see her trot around with Char.
Two things:
1st-sweet sock/sandal combo Rob.
2nd-everyone knows what an 85er is
Post a Comment