A while back Scarlett discovered the wonders of Aquaphor (a thicker version of Vaseline). I left a container of it on my side table and she got into it, spreading it not only on her legs, but also all over the carpet. Fantastic!! So how is it that we have pictures of her with lubed up hair you ask? Oh yeah, that's because I left my little container of Aquaphor on my bathroom counter where she could reach it. You'd think I would have learned.
It was on a Sunday morning that Rob and I realized that it was far too quiet, when we found this grease monkey in our bathroom having a grand time. She got some on the vanity cabinet and all over the toilet, but most of it went into her hair. I never realized just how thick and greasy this junk is. Wow. It took over a week and I had to wash her hair about 8,000 times before it all came out. Someone suggested using dish soap for her hair which was such a great idea. Who new that the grease fighting action in Dawn dish soap helps with greasy hair too!
When I told Rob that I was using dish soap for her hair he was concerned that it might be too drying. Yeah right. Her hair couldn't have gotten dried out if I would have washed it with bleach.
On a side note, since this picture was taken back in June (yes, I am a tad bit behind) she has gotten into my fantastic little container 2 more times. There isn't a place high enough or hidden enough that my little stinker Scarlett can't find her favorite greasy toy.

0 comments:
Post a Comment