While we were in Utah we got to spend a few days with my other handsome brother Bryce. He drove up from Prove for the weekend and we had a great time with him. We were able to celebrate his 28th birthday while we were there. I can't believe how old we are all getting, it's weird. Anyways, Malinda had this little paper mache ball thing left over from an unfinished art project that she let Mason and Sophie paint for a "surprise" pinata for Bryce. It was hilarious to watch them keep this big secret from him. When Sophie whispers to me, she just basically talks normally, only she does it right by my ear with her hand hiding her mouth. Too funny.
After it was painted and loaded with goodies, we took it outside where it became a kick ball pinata since there was nothing to hang it up with. The kids had a great time kicking it around until it broke open. Who knew an on the ground pinata would be such a success!
The kids making a mad dash to collect their loot.
Here is the birthday boy about to blow out his candles. Malinda got the funniest pictures of Bryce as he blew them out. I never realized just how attractive someone is as they blow out birthday candles. I really should have put them on, but alas I did not.

0 comments:
Post a Comment