Last month the girls and I were lucky enough to take a trip to Utah with my parents to visit my brother James and his family, and my other brother Bryce. We had such a wonderful time. We were thrilled to not drive this time. I absolutely hate driving to Utah. The girls thought the airport and the plane ride were so fun. Scarlett couldn't pull herself from the window, she was amazed by all the airplanes.
Thank heavens our flight wasn't very crowded. The girls and I got our own row which made the flight even better. Both girls were wonderful on the plane and had a fun time.
My parents got their own row too, which was nice since Scarlett wanted to sit by them for a while. They were so helpful with the girls. I'm so luck to have such wonderful parents.
All of the posts after this one are completely out of order, so just pretend like it all makes sense.

0 comments:
Post a Comment