Another place that James took us to was a goat/pig farm. For some reason they keep the pigs inside a 9000 degree building. Holy moly!! I don't think I've ever been in such a stinky place in my whole life. Malinda tried to explain the level of stink, but she just couldn't do it justice. It was beyond disgusting. Needless to say, we spent about 3 1/2 minutes checking out the pigs and headed back outside.
Here is my handsome brother James and one of his cute boys Charlie. A little side note about Char, we were in Utah for a week, and it wasn't until the day before we left that he and Scarlett finally noticed each other. They are only a month and a half apart in age, so I thought they'd be fast friends, but it took a while for them to connect. It was so fun the watch them finally play together. They had a great time for the 36 hours that they had together!!
Baby McCabe hung out in the back of the truck. Isn't he cute!
Some of the goats we got to pet. They also had a bunch of sheep, but they weren't as friendly as the goats.
Here is my mom the goat whisperer. She had a couple of pet goats and pet cows when she was a kid. What a lucky gal! All we got was some dogs, cats, and a couple of rats. I'm telling you, we were deprived as children!! Can I just say that I love livestock. Some day I want my own cow and goat. Maybe even a couple of chickens. Wouldn't that be fun!

0 comments:
Post a Comment