Wednesday, August 31, 2011
The Summer of Sophie
Now that summer is over, I feel I must mention just how monumental this summer was for our little Sophia Lane Martin. We started this summer with a girl who still used a pacifier, couldn't swim, and rode a bike with training wheels. My how things have changed. With a little help from some swim lessons, we now have a little girl who can swim like a fish. She can dive under water to retrieve things, she can swim all over the pool and is so darn brave we can hardly believe it. We took off her training wheels, and this girl can ride like Lance Armstrong. It's rather impressive. Finally, with a little incentive from the Build a Bear shop, she is officially a non pluggy (that's what we call a pacifier) user. Holy moly. This has been quite a couple of months for my girl. Rob told her that she's in the "zone" this summer, I think he's right. We sure love this little girl a whole bunch and are so thankful that Heavenly Father sent her to our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment