Tonight we had our Easter feast at Danielle's house. She cooked up a wonderful ham, and some tasty rolls. I made scalloped potatoes and some baked beans. Top that off with a tasty green salad and you've got one heck of a dinner. It was a beautiful day and it was great to be with family. We missed Rob, Craig, and Angela and her family who all had prior plans (work, etc.).
After our gourmet meal Tom, Crystal, Lindsey, and I played an intense game of horse. Are you impressed with these action shots or what? It came down to the wire, but when all was said and done, Crystal was victorious. Way to go!!Sunday, March 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Looks super fun! You are so lucky to have family so close. I'm sure you get to see so much of each other!! :)
Post a Comment