Sunday, March 16, 2008

We Finally Made It!!!

Sophie and I had a flight booked to Austin at 6:50 in the morning. We got up at the crack of dawn and got to LAX at 6:00, which I thought would be more than enough time. Boy was I wrong. We go to the ticket counter and were told that we were too late for our flight and that the next one didn't leave until 10:00 with a 2 hour layover in Dallas. Kill me now!! We had no choice but to take that flight which meant that poor Abby was in her crate for 11 long hours, and Sophie and I had lots of time to kill. Finally after 1 missed flight, 2 flights (one of them delayed), and one layover we made it to Austin. Conni and her family were waiting for us. We finally made it!!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: