Sunday, March 16, 2008

Zilker Park

Since Conni and her family are moving back to California pretty soon, she decided that this week would be all about doing things that are found in Austin. One neat place there is Zilker Park. It is a huge park that Conni took us during Christmas for a beautiful light display and today she took us there to let the kids play on the giant playground. They had such a great time. When we got there it was sooo crowded since this week is spring break, but since we stayed for a few hours is calmed down a bit. We had a yummy lunch first and then played and played and played. Sophie had such a great time with her cousins!! s
I died laughing when I saw Claire and Sophie in the same swing. Too funny!!
Look at how cute Taylor is with her face painted. There I am in the middle pondering life.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: