Sunday, April 6, 2008

Rob's New Toy

Yesterday Rob and his dad went birthday shopping for Tom at a Val Surf. When they got home not only did they get Tom a new skateboard, Rob got one too. He was so excited. He's always said that he can't ride a skateboard, but now I know he was just being modest. He and Sophie were riding that thing all over the neighborhood. Sophie was having a great time.
Sophie and Rob waving as they ride past!!

I must say how impressed I am that Rob can ride it while holding Sophie. I'm so ungraceful that I can't ride it alone, much less holding her.
A few shots of Sophie in action.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Conni said...

Sk-8 or DIE!
That would be some words of wisdom from my first boyfriend, Ryan. Remember him?
I'm impressed with Rob too. Logan needs someone to skate and surf with...Maybe Rob can help him when we get back!

Malinda Jane Sieg said...

wow, Audrey! Your new blog is SO COOL! I can't even figure out how to post more than four photos at a time and have flowers! also, rob is so cute with little sophie. such a good dad. or, poppy, as mason would say. :)

Kathrine said...

Sophie always looks cute. I love to look at your blog. Keep 'em coming!