Sunday, March 9, 2008

Baking Cookies

Today Sophie and I decided to make some cookies. I found a recipe for pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. Since I love pumpkin bread with chocolate chips, this sounded pretty darn tasty. Sophie loves to help me when I'm cooking. She especially enjoys sampling whatever we make.
Here Sophie is sampling our cookie dough. As you can see, not all of it went into her mouth!! I'm glad I put the apron on her, by the time we were done she was covered from head to toe in cookie dough.

2 comments:

Kathrine said...

Those cookies sound really good! I like pumkin stuff too!

Conni said...

She looks like a natural. I'll need to get that recipe. Sounds yummy.
Oh...am I making comments on your blog....why I ask myself?? I never get comments from you...I guess Kathrine is the only one high enough up to warrant comments from you during your busy schedule. (Did I just say that?) Hmmmm.