Saturday, March 8, 2008

A Visit from Grandma and Grandpa

My parents came out to visit us a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately while they were here, it rained every single day. Finally the day before they left the sun came out, and so did we!! We took a drive up to Santa Barbara to enjoy the beautiful weather and took Sophie to the zoo. I must admit that I love the Santa Barbara Zoo, but we never see that many animals there. Oh well. We had lots of fun anyway, and afterward my dad treated us to a yummy lunch. Thanks dad!!

How cute is this girl!! I love this little hat that I got for her, and the best part is that she'll actually wear it!


1 comments:

Conni said...

Oh My Gosh! Is this a new and super cute post? Why, yes it is!! Sopher-Loafer is so darn cute, we are dying to see her in 2 days. YIPPEE for us!!! I can't wait to go to the zoo together. We are so stoked to move back and be near you guys. H-O-O-R-A-Y!!!