Saturday, March 8, 2008
Ah to be Blonde Again!!
Now you are probably asking what the heck a picture of the back of Kathrine and I is doing on my blog. Is it to show off our firm buttocks? Is it to show Kathrine totally beating me at Guitar Hero? No my friends, it is not. This picture is to illustrate that even from behind, blonde hair just looks better on me. All of these years I've thought that being a brunette might be fun. It's not. I love dark hair on other women, just not on me. So it is with a sad heart that I post this picture of me and Kathrine (by the way Kathrine did totally beat me!) and I say, I can't wait to be blonde again!! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like some fun Grandma & Grandpa time! Bubbles...the cheap yet entertaining toy. :)
Blondes rule!!! End of story.
Post a Comment