Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Picnic in the Park

The Saturday before Easter we decided to have a picnic/softball game/Easter egg hunt at the park. It was a beautiful day and we had lots of fun. Unfortunately Rob and Tom both couldn't make it so we partied without them.

Danielle and Lindsey helped Sophie dye eggs. She had a great time and as you can see from their green hands, they made quite a mess. Sophie doesn't understand that you have to be gentle with hard boiled eggs, so needless to say, the entire 18 eggs that were dyed are all broken. Oh well!!
Here we are warming up for our intense family softball game. It was Lindsey, Danielle and I vs. Craig, Bob and Crystal. We were having a great time until Sunnette was up to bat and twisted her ankle. She bravely limped off the field, but the game was over.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Conni said...

Family fun! I'm jealous. I can't wait to celebrate these activities with you more often.