Saturday, July 12, 2008

Sophie's First Crush

This week Sophie, Rob, and I had the opportunity to watch Taylor, Logan and Claire while Kathrine and Conni were at girls camp. We had a great time. I think Sophie's favorite part was being able to spend time with her handsome cousin Logan. She just loves him so much. They were cuddling on the couch for quite a while before I thought to get out the camera. It was so cute to watch, and Logan is so great with Sophie. I must say, she has great taste in men. It is so great to have Chris and Conni's family back in California. I just have to say HALLELUJAH one more time, it's great having them back!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Conni said...

Yep, he's a womanizer already. Okay...so he still needs to learn not to use his manly charm on his relatives. We are working on that.