I must admit that I was hesitant to put these pictures on my blog because most people will probably be horrified at what I am about to write, but I did anyways. So here it is. Every night when Sophie is done with her dinner she quite often has left over food on her high chair tray. More often than not (okay, every time) I put the tray on the floor for Abby to complete her nightly "pre-wash rinse cycle." She takes her job rather seriously as you can tell from these pictures. She actually ate every single piece of corn off of this corn on the cob. It was rather funny to watch, at one point she was holding the corn in place with her paw and using her small front teeth to nibble the corn off. I promise that as soon as she is done I wash this with super hot water and soap so as to prevent any leftover Abby germs! I'm glad that Rob's mom never looks at my blog because she saw us do this once and was rather disgusted!! It'll be our little secret.

0 comments:
Post a Comment