Friday, July 4, 2008

Best Buddies

So our friends the Layton's invited Sophie and I to celebrate the 3rd of July with them and their family at the park last night. Yes, I said the 3rd of July. For some reason the city of Moorpark does its fireworks a day early. A bit strange, but at least we get to see 2 nights of fireworks. Anyway, their daughter Jane and Sophie are friends. Most of the time they have a great time playing together, but I must admit, like all girls they can sometimes be a bit catty with each other and will sometimes fight. Last night they had such a great time together. They played and played. I took more pictures that for some reason came out blurry, and I've finally realized that I had my camera set to some weird setting. Problem solved. So here are my only non-blurry shots of these 2 cute girls.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Kathrine said...

Adorable!!!!! I love watching little kids play together to see what they do and play!


Love,
taylor