Thursday, July 3, 2008

Audrey the Dog Groomer

Okay, so the other day I called Petco to make an appointment for Abby to get her hair done. When the groomer girl asked me what type of dog I had and I told her a Westie she replied with, "What's that? What's the size and weight of your dog?" Well, in my mind if you're a dog groomer shouldn't you know what a Westie is, and what it's size and weight is. Needless to say, I didn't make an appointment. I decided that I would just do it myself and save $50.00. I wish I would have taken a before picture of her so that you can see the dramatic difference!! Actually if you look really close I butchered poor Abby's stylish do. I cut the hair on her back so short that her blue skin underneath shows through the small amount of fur that she has left. Oops!! So I guess dog grooming isn't my forte. Oh well. The few pictures on the bottom show the giant mess I made, and if you look closely at Abby with her fur wet you can see her blue skin and super stylish razor marks. Oh well, better luck next time!!


Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Kathrine said...

I remember this cut when you came over! I bet Abby loves it! Heehee!