Just a few more pictures of our trip to Conni's. Where they moved to has 9 pools to choose from. Lucky them!! We spent a some time every day at the pool, which was so nice. Sophie had to be like her cousins and wear a pair of goggles, even though she never went under the water.
A quick shot of the kids with Sophie. I'm not sure where Claire was in this picture, but Sophie definately loves all of her cousins. It's so much fun to see them play together.

1 comments:
Audge, I love these pic's and the kids had a great time with you, regardless of what Claire says! Thank you so much for helping out while I was gone. I'm sure the house and kids were in chaos with all the upheaval around that week. You are a trooper for taking them on.
Post a Comment