So today Sophie and I were listening to some music. A Gwen Stefani song came on and suddenly Sophie broke out in some serious dance moves. Rob and I both don't enjoy dancing, but I guess two minuses in the dancing department made a plus because any time a good song comes on Sophie starts to dance. Here she is displaying some of her hip and happening moves.
As you can see she is really fond of doing squats with some splits thrown in there for variety. She also knelt down and gave the camera an intense look when she was done.She has become such an exceptional dancer that she also incorporates props into her routines. Here she can be seen using her highchair. Look out Dancing with the Stars. Here comes Sophia Lane Martin!!



1 comments:
So cute!!!! What a fun little dancing queen you have! Maybe we can all boogie down when you guys come and visit! Mason and I were dancing yesterday and he was cracking up. I'm sure he will be impressed my his cousin's moves. :)
Post a Comment