Okay, so my posts are a bit out of order, but here is the second part of my blueberry one. After the total failure at blueberry picking we finally did what Sophie loves to do....feed the animals. Of course that only happens after she feeds herself first. We always have to buy some strawberries because she has usually stolen a few from a basket anyways, and after she is good and slimed up we mosey on over to the animals. Quite often though, she eats their carrots as well. I am happy though, at least she likes healthy snacks.
I always have fun watching Sophie feed the animals. Most of the time she will take a bite of carrot herself, and then attempt to feed the rest to the goats. Right as the goat has his neck stretched out as long as possible, she pull the carrot back and takes another bite. Then she'll laugh and laugh. I feel bad for the goats, but it is funny to watch. After she does this once or twice she'll finally give the carrot to the goat and start the whole process over again. I just love my little girl.


1 comments:
We had so much fun with Sophie!!! She was a cutie the whole time! I love being in Cali near you guys!!!!!!!! :p
Post a Comment