Our back yard has about a thousand gopher holes and tonight Abby found one. Now, I must admit that Abby is cute, but not all that smart. She just stood over the hole and sniffed it to death. Every once in a while she would scratch the dirt and bark at the hole. Not much progress was being made until my mom grabbed her by the two front paws and showed her how to dig.
Now, what type of dog has never dug a hole in her life? That would be my dog. Once she knew what she was doing, she didn't stop. She was digging her little brains out, and finally got the hole big enough to stick her whole face in it. Unfortunately for her, she never got to the gopher, but there's always tomorrow for some more digging.
Scarlett was out with us taking it all in. Isn't she cute!! I love this girl.


1 comments:
How funny. You always rip on your poor dog, but I know you love her to death. Scarlett is gorgeous.
Post a Comment