Thursday, March 25, 2010

Mason

I stole this picture from my sister-in-laws blog, not only to illustrate how cute my nephew Mason is, but to show what he is eating. Yes friends, that is a giant bowl of salad. I am so jealous. Any time we are with Mason around meal time he eats everything his mom gives him. Things like lettuce, tomatoes, bananas, apples, lunch meat, etc. The reason that I am so jealous is because Sophie eats almost nothing that I give her. I know that the fact that she is so picky secretly thrills my mom and dad, since I was super picky when I was growing up, but seriously, I ate more than Sophie will. The only things she eats on a regular basis are, eggs, toast, applesauce, cheddar cheese, Eggo's, and cereal. The other day I tried to get her to drink a glass of milk and she gagged. I tried to be firm with her and make her drink it, but I was laughing at the gag reflex that she inherited from me. I am 32 years old and still gag on food from time to time. In fact the other day I was "enjoying" a salad I made myself for lunch a gagged (probably way too much information). I can only hope that with time her taste buds will mature (like mine have...ha ha) and she will eat like her handsome cousin Mason. A mom can dream, can't she!!

1 comments:

Angela said...

I wish I was that picky. Maybe I wouldn't have gained so much weight!