Thursday, March 25, 2010

Scarlett's First Meal

Scarlett is officially eating solid foods now. I waited until Sophie was 6 months old before starting her on solids, but Scarlett's doctor said it was a-ok to start her on rice cereal. So far she seems to be a big fan of not only sitting at the table with us, but her cereal as well. Notice the super fancy hair do that she woke up with. Why am I not that cute with crazy hair?

I promise, some food actually made it into her mouth!!




3 comments:

Malinda Jane Sieg said...

Boy is she a cutie!!!! I mean this in only a good way, but in the last picture she looks like an adorable female baby version of your dad. I see Sieg in this one. :)

Conni said...

Ditto on the "baby version of Dad." I hadn't even seen Malinda's post when I was thinking that same thing! So Cute!!

Layton family said...

I am shocked at how cute alI your pics turned out! Can you believe Scarlett eats rice cereal and Sophie can fish and shoot an arrow? Where has the time gone. I hope Scarlett has survived that dreadful crazy lady squashing her at church last week...maybe the cute HIGH heel shoes aren't so safe