So I had never heard of a bunny house kit until I took a trip to Wal-Mart the other day. Sophie thought it looked like so much fun, so for $5 I thought, what the heck. Notice this first picture is what the house is supposed to look when decorated. Did ours turn out that way? Not so much. Not only did the thing come broken, I am not all that talented with decorating so it turned out pretty bad.
Front view, displaying our pathetic decorating skills, and broken wall.
Front view further displaying how poorly this turned out. On the upside, Sophie was massively impressed with how "pretty" this turned out. I love that she was so pleased with it. She actually thinks I have some talent. What a GREAT daughter she is!!

1 comments:
It's all about the time you spent together to make it and how good it tastes (if you're supposed to eat it).
Post a Comment