For some reason she thinks that horses are called "moos" (yes, the sound a cow makes) and so for the rest of the afternoon she kept saying, "Mommy, moo." I think that means she had a fun time and wanted to go on the carousel again. Sunday, November 23, 2008
Visit With Conni
So last week my sister and my niece invited me down to Orange County to come with them to the 12:01 showing of Twilight. I couldn't pass that up, so Sophie and I went on a road trip. I always have so much fun when I visit my sister and her family and this time was no exception. Conni took Sophie and I down to Irvine Spectrum for a couple of hours. We browsed through some shops, ate a tasty lunch and Sophie was able to ride the carousel. She had so much fun.
For some reason she thinks that horses are called "moos" (yes, the sound a cow makes) and so for the rest of the afternoon she kept saying, "Mommy, moo." I think that means she had a fun time and wanted to go on the carousel again.
For some reason she thinks that horses are called "moos" (yes, the sound a cow makes) and so for the rest of the afternoon she kept saying, "Mommy, moo." I think that means she had a fun time and wanted to go on the carousel again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
We've been to "The Spectrum" a couple of times, it's a fun place. There's a train ride that Caleb loves.
Cute collage-ing! Is that you in the miniscule picture on the bottom? :)
Post a Comment