The girls and I were playing a game together. Not a whole lot to say about this picture except that I have the best nieces ever, and I love them. It's so great having them around!! Thanks to Conni for all of the pictures in my last few posts. I stole them all from her blog.Monday, November 24, 2008
Fun with my Family
So these pictures are out of order, but here are a few shots of just some of the many faces of my Sophie. She just cracks me up with all of the wacko faces she makes. These were taken at Conni's house as Sophie hung out with her favorite person, Logan. He is by far her favorite person in our whole family. I must agree, he is a rather handsome, dashing and super nice guy!!
The girls and I were playing a game together. Not a whole lot to say about this picture except that I have the best nieces ever, and I love them. It's so great having them around!! Thanks to Conni for all of the pictures in my last few posts. I stole them all from her blog.
The girls and I were playing a game together. Not a whole lot to say about this picture except that I have the best nieces ever, and I love them. It's so great having them around!! Thanks to Conni for all of the pictures in my last few posts. I stole them all from her blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment