Monday, November 24, 2008

Twilight

So I mentioned in my last post that my sister, niece, and I went to the 12:01 showing of Twilight at the Imax theater at Irvine Spectrum. We had such a great time. I haven't stayed up that late for a really, really long time and I was sooo tired when Sophie woke up the next morning at 7am. We met up with some friends from Conni's ward who had been waiting in line since 8:00. It was so nice of them to let us stand with them because we had great seats. Chris was nice enough to stay at home and deal with Sophie who woke up twice, once at midnight and once at 2am. Thanks Chris!! Aside from the super creeper horror movie preview we saw, we had a great time. The movie was pretty good, but like most books that they make movies out of, the book was better. It was just so great to be with my beautiful sister and niece. Can I just say one more time that I am sooooo thrilled that they're back in California.

0 comments: