Okay, so I know that she is my child, but I must say I think she is so dang cute!! The other day we were having hairdo problems so I decided to put her hair up in pigtails (is that what they are called?). Why haven't I done this before? I couldn't believe how much I loved her hair like this and she was super excited because she had 2 bows. The number 2 is her favorite new thing to say, so every morning since I did this she has requested "2" when it is time to do her hair.
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What a cute picture! Very much worth the wait! I love her funky outfit with the kneepads, too. She is such a little character.
New favorite do! I love it. She is looking older and more cute than ever. Girls are so great!
She looks adorable with her pigtails. I love how you have the sun coming from the back on that picture.
What a beautiful little girl. I love the pig tails too.
Post a Comment