Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

Okay, so my post turned out backwards from what I wanted it to look like, so pretend like the pictures are in different order. I thought this picture of Sophie and I was so cute because she has such a great smile. This was at the end of our trick or treating and Sophie was so happy with all of the candy that she got. I apologize in advance that this post is so out of order, and I think it's a bid wordy as well. Sorry.
Here she is taking stock of all of her treats. She was rather pleased with herself that she had so many num nums in her bucket (Sophie calls all food num nums). I think that Halloween is her new favorite holiday.





As she walked away from the first house she looked in her pumpkin bucket and saw that the neighbor had put candy in there. She was pleasantly surprised and said to us in a super excited voice, "Mama, num nums!!" That was it, Sophie was suddenly a huge fan of Halloween. She was soooo excited to go from house to house and each time someone put something in her bucket she responded with a happy thank you which really sounds like ,"de, de." It was so great for us to see her have such a good time.


Sophie was able to go trick or treating with her cousins Crystal and Lindsey, and a couple of their friends. Sophie didn't really know what was happening at first, but she was having fun being dressed up and was just happy to be walking with the big kids. Here they are at their first house.




5 comments:

Malinda Jane Sieg said...

Sophie is SO cute! It is amazing how she gets even cuter!

Malinda Jane Sieg said...

One more thing...Your hair looks really cute that length. Me likey.

Conni said...

She is so stinkin' cute! I just want to squeeze her!! Audrey had a little lamb, little lamb, little lamb, Audrey had a little lamb, who's sweet as she can be!! I wish we could have all been together.
:(

Conni said...

PS: Love the new blog look, very festive!

Angela said...

That is the cutest little lamb I've ever seen. She looks so grown up to me! She's so beautiful, just like her mommy. I'm glad she had so much fun getting candy.