Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sometimes I wonder...

Sometimes I wonder why the heck I have any pets. It's not that I don't love my animals, but to be perfectly honest, I don't always love the money they cost or the hassle they provide. Here is a prime example. Last night Abby got a bath and this morning she decided that she was just too clean. Somehow she got outside without me knowing and this is how she came in. Holy mackerel. What a mess.
It doesn't help that the carpet in my mom's rental house is white. There were little black footprints all over the house. Thanks a lot you dumb dog!! By the way Conni, if you were to ask today, you could have Abby. I'd even drive her down to your house tonight!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

But look at that sweet face!

Conni said...

Quick! Send her down before you give her a bath and change your mind!!!!

Layton family said...

I is funny to look at the picture you have of abby on a leash running, and how white it is in contrast to the naughty dog picture

Angela said...

Almost makes me want to run out and get a dog.