So a couple of weekends ago was Rob's birthday, and it is standard procedure in our family that when it's your birthday, the whole weekend nearest the day is called your "birthday weekend." I'm not sure when this little tradition started, but Rob always maximizes his time during the birthday weekend.
The point of a birthday weekend is to do whatever the birthday person wants to do all weekend long. One of the things Rob was dying to do was shoot his new guns. He, my dad, and I hopped in the car and went on down to the gun range. We shot shotguns and handguns. I must admit, I like shooting guns, but unlike Rob who has a big shotgun and big handgun, I like the smaller ones that don't kick as much.Here are a couple of shots of us in action, along with one of my dad and Rob as they tried to figure out something on Rob's new gun.


0 comments:
Post a Comment