Monday, January 19, 2009

What a GORGEOUS Day

Today Rob, Sophie, and I decided to take a trip to Sycamore Canyon for a bike ride. Now for those of you who are my faithful blog readers, (yes all 3 of you!!) you'll recall that the last time we rode at Sycamore I crashed. I'm happy to report that today was crash free for me!! Whoo-hoo! It was so beautiful today that I had to break out the camera and take some pictures. I couldn't get over how amazing the sky looked. Here are a few shots. How great is that!! It just made me glad to be alive.
After our ride we headed across the street to the beach. It was soooo nice there too. It was about 78 degrees or so outside with a nice breeze. Can I just say the I love California. I mean it's the middle of January and here we are at the beach. How great is that!!
Sophie's ball rolled into the water and Rob had to contemplate whether or not he was going to brave the cold water to get it for her. Luckily for Sophie he is a brave guy and waded in to get it.
What a GREAT day!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Lori said...

We were at the beach today, too and it was gorgeous!! We were just down at Leo Carrillo