Sunday, January 18, 2009

Conni tagged me

Here are the questions:

mustard or ketchup: ketchup
Coke or Pepsi: I don't love either, but if I had to choose, diet Pepsi
pie or cake: cake
slippers or socks: I would rather have bare feet!
dogs or cats: I like dogs and cats equally for different reasons
mittens or gloves: gloves because I like to be able to use my fingers
musicals or plays: both
Verizon or at&t: I have AT&T right now, but honestly I don't care.
veggies or candies: I should really say veggies, but honestly I'd rather have candy, maybe that's my problem!!
pencils or pens: blue fine point pens
beaches or lakes: probably lakes because they don't have sharks or big waves
skateboards or scooters: scooters
wakeboard or ski: I can't do either, so I don't know
read or write: read
motel or hotel: hotel
apartment or townhouse: townhouse
stairs or escalators: escalators
cursive or printing: I do a combination of both.
shower or bath: bath, but I must admit, evertime I get in the bath I suddenly have to tinkle which always cuts my bath short.
mani or pedi: BOTH
ice cream or frozen yogurt: frozen yogurt
salt or pepper: salt
right or left: right
even or odd: odd
Kathrine added: Jacob or Edward: EDWARD! All the way! I HATE Jacob he seems like such a Winny person! I'm with Kathrine, Jacob drives me nuts!

I tag anyone who is feeling the need to answer all these questions.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

What are you talking about Jacob is sooooo nice! And Edward just gets all pretentious in the later books, I think. Jacob all the way, baby! :) Oh, and I loved your bath comment. You are hilarious. And adorable.

Layton family said...

Oh man, if you ever want to ride down to the beach call me, Lets be brave and bring all the kids. Wait, It might not work with my bike, but I could borrow one. Did you ride back up? Sophie looks so old in that picture. Hey, we changed our minds and want to go to Disneyland Friday, are you up for it???