Tuesday, April 3, 2007
The Duck Pond
When I was a kid my parents used to take us to Rancho Simi Park to feed the ducks. I always loved to go and had such a fun time, so I decided to take Rob and Sophie. It was a beautiful day and the ducks were hungry. Sophie seemed to enjoy looking at the ducks, but every time the geese would come near us and start making their loud honking noise she got a little frightened. As you can see, was really enjoying the bread that we were feeding the ducks!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Audge,
These photos bring back so many memories. Remember when we took the ducks from our yard and dropped them off there? Then we would return to feed them and try and see which ones were ours. Maybe you were too young, but that's a vivid memory I have of this park. Loved the photos!!
Post a Comment