Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Our Happy Baby

Well everybody, nothing too exciting has been happening at our house lately, so I'd thought I'd just add a few pictures of Sophie to our blog. She is officially 4 months old, and keeps getting cuter by the day. Now we can make her laugh by kissing her neck or her stomach, so that's how Rob and I spend a good portion of our day, trying to make her laugh. One bit of great news, thanks to some wonderful advice provided by Conni, Sophie is now sleeping through the night, and takes 2 good naps each day. I'm in heaven!!! Sophie is a happier baby which makes me a happier mom!! Thanks sooo much to Conni for her great advice.






1 comments:

Conni said...

Okay....she is soooooooooooo stinkin' cute! I can't wait to see her in 2 days. Yippeeeeeee! We are looking forward to Saturday and 2 weeks together.