Sunday, April 22, 2007

A Rough Day at Church

This picture of Sophie pretty much sums up my day today. Sophie took a nap this morning for about 30 minutes, which is roughly 1 hour and 30 minutes shorter than normal. She and I went to church alone today, since Rob had to go to school and I'm still wondering why I went. I spent the last 2 hours of church walking in and out of Sunday School and Relief Society with Miss Fussy Pants herself!! Wow was I glad to get home where she took another nap, this time a wopping 45 minutes, roughly 1 hour and 15 minutes shorter than normal. It's going to be a long night!!

2 comments:

Conni said...

Look at all that baby stuff in the back ground, looks like a Baby's R Us catalog!! I remember those days.

Conni said...

I like your Hair Rob!!!!!
LOve,
Kathrine