Sunday, April 22, 2007

Cutest Girl!

Even though Sophie isn't her normal cheerful self today, she is still the darn cutest baby around!! I bought her this little skirt and sweater about 2 months ago and I've been dying for her to wear it. I can't believe she is already 6 months old, and has her first tooth coming in. Time is going by so fast, I can't believe it. I just love being her mom, and am so grateful that I get to stay home with her everyday. It's so much fun to see how much she changes from day to day. I just love being her mom!!

1 comments:

Conni said...

Yes!! I agree, she is the cutest darn baby around. Everytime I see a picture of her, I can't help but smile and be so proud of my little niece. She is a cutie-pants for sure!!! We can't wait to see you both soon. Big hugs and kisses to our little Sophie. :)