Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Sophie Tries Real Food

Well it's official, Sophie is eating big girl food! Sophie is rapidly approaching the 6 month mark so I thought it would be a good time for her to try some food. We started out with some peaches, and as you can see from a few of the pictures she wasn't quite sure what to make of this foreign substance that I was putting in her mouth. I also tried some bananas, applesauce, and pears which she seemed to like. It's been a few days now since she started to eat, and now she is eating like a champ!! I must admit, it is a lot messier than I thought it would be to feed her, the carpet under the table is already stained and yesterday, somehow I had a combination of rice cereal and pears all over my shirt! What an adventure.







1 comments:

Conni said...

Sophie looks so darn cute in these photos. Kathrine and I were cracking up at all her facial expressions. We CAN'T wait to see you in a two weeks!!!!!