So I'm not sure how it is in other people's houses, but in ours we are constantly on the cutting edge of new technology. Each day members of our family (Scarlett) are trying to discover new and inventive ways to use old things. Usually this type of discovery/trial and error occurs when I'm not paying attention, but that's beside the point. Who says that toothpaste is just for cleaning your teeth? Not my girl. In the past she has used it as hair conditioner, carpet cleaner, and in a pinch even as a snack. Yesterday she was able to find 2 new uses, again when I was unaware. Not only can it be used as art deco for a bathroom door, but it also proves to be a fantastic wood cleaner/conditioner for the vanity. Fantastic. She was able to accomplish all of this while I was only a few feet away trying to take a nap after an exhausting day at church. What a gal!!
Monday, June 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment