Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Van Halen

So back in January Rob bought us tickets to see Van Halen. Finally June 12th arrived, and we were on our way to the concert event of the summer. I must admit, I'm not a huge fan, but Rob is and he was super excited to see them back with David Lee Roth. I haven't been to a concert in a long time and I forgot how much fun they are. Aside from the super disgusting couple's make out-a-thon beside me, the beer someone spilled on me, and the cloud of smoke blowing my way from the guy behind me smoking pot, we had a great time. My hearing was even back to normal by the next morning! We are continuing the perfect concert trifecta (is that a word?) this summer with an Aerosmith concert in August, and Rush in November. Does it get any better than that!

This is how the concert started. So exciting!! Nothing like a giant picture of the band to get the crowd going.


Self portrait with the phone. This picture is making me rethink my dark hair. I hate it. I'm going back to blond.




Here is a shot to show how good our seats were. Not too shabby. When I went to see U2 years ago, I was so high up I could almost touch the ceiling of the Staples Center.




0 comments: