
This year I had the best of intentions for Father's Day. I wanted to make a gourmet dinner for Rob, wow him with his fantastic present, and spend lots of quality time with him enjoying the day. Well, things don't always go as planned. The dinner I made was totally gross, but he and our parents were kind enough to gag it down. Thanks heavens Sunnette made a yummy dessert! I got him tickets to see Rush for a gift, but come to find out I paid way too much for cruddy seats. And I was so dang tired that day after the longest week of my life that I took a nap while he took the girls to the beach. Oh well. You win some, you lose some.

Even though things didn't go as planned, we love him a whole bunch. I am so glad to be married to such a great guy, who is the best dad any kid could ask for.
0 comments:
Post a Comment