Monday, June 11, 2012

Meet Piper

 About 2 weeks ago Rob's parents were nice enough to buy us a new puppy.  She is a super cute Golden Retriever that we named Piper.  I must admit, I forgot how much I hate puppies.  They are a giant pain in the butt, but on the bright she is also pretty fun.  The girls really like her, and since she is getting better and not biting as much, they are liking her more and more.
 She is already great at playing fetch, so we usually have a few fetch sessions a day.  Those usually turn into a wrestling match between her and Abby, which is fine by me since it tires her out!  It will be interesting to see if those continue to be fun for Abby once Piper gets bigger.
 Here are the two idiots exploring the plants by the fence together.  I'm glad they get along so well. 
Poor Abby, she's already had to deal with 3 kids, and now an irritating puppy!  She's not sure how much more she can handle.

0 comments: