Monday, June 11, 2012

Summer Time

 I love summer!!  Especially now that I have a kid in school I think I have a whole new appreciation for being back on my schedule.  I love being able to do things when I want to and I love having Sophie back home.  She's loving it too, spending her days playing like crazy.  Today was no exception.  She along with Ella and Kade from across the street took advantage of the great weather and ran through the sprinklers.  They even had a water slide going.  Lots of fun!
 Scarlett insisted that she was having fun even though she never made it off the patio.  I love this super cute girl!
After getting wet the kids decided that they need to lay in the sun to get a tan.  Even Kade got in on the sunbathing.  Not long after the blanket they were laying on became a wrestling mat.  Good times.

0 comments: