Saturday, May 12, 2012

Tanner


I can't believe that Tanner is already 7 months old.  He is growing way too fast!!  I had to take a picture of him is his cute little church clothes since he is growing out of his vest.  So sad!!  Malinda gave this to us, and we have definitely put it to good use.  Doesn't he look so handsome!!  I just love this little guy.  He is such a happy little baby.  He is also such a busy little guy.  He rolls everywhere and is just about ready to crawl.  He gets up on his knees and shoves himself forward with his big toes.  In fact the other night, his toes were dirty from all of his scooting around.  I guess I need to keep the floors cleaner.

Tanner has been my easiet baby.  I think part of it has to do with the fact that I am so much less nervous than I was with Sophie, and way less uptight than I was with Scarlett.  It also helps that he has been super pleasant since the day we brought him home from the hospital (minus the trip to the emergency room that night!).  He watches his sisters like a hawk, and thinks they are pretty groovy.  Both girls absolutely love him, and are always super sweet and gentle with him.  He loves Abby and Mr. Toe and Stella.  He is constantly trying to scoot around and grav Abby's fur, which she doesn't really love all that much. 
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Malinda Jane Sieg said...

OMG LOL OTFLOL ONHPAGT UYBAATC. This. is. the. cutest. picture. EVER! I. thought. I. would. overdo. the. punctuation. to. make. our. point. even. more. valid. and. some. emoticons. for. good. measure..> ;.> /:) '::;;<0)
-from anonymous