So today was a heck of a day. I must admit it started out really well, in fact I was even ready for church by 8:00. Since we don't leave for church until 8:45 I thought I was doing a-ok. I was so wrong. I got the kids dressed and ready and then we sat down to breakfast where Scarlett dumped her whole cup of water all over herself and on the floor. No problem I thought, I'll just throw it in the dryer and we'll be fine. I fed Tanner and got him out of his seat when he puked on his church shirt. So I changed that and put him in the car. As I was walking away from the car, somehow my dress got caught on it and ripped. I went in the house to find that Scarlett had been brushing her teeth and was letting the water run. For some reason our faucet can turn directions, and it was turned onto the counter which had water spilling all over it, onto the floor and toilet. Fantastic. Her shirt was now wet and covered in toothpaste. As I was leaving the bathroom I saw this giant spider/scorpion thing on the floor that hadn't been there when I walked in, which meant that it had probably come in on my dress(which is pretty long) from the garage floor which is always full of random yucky bugs. I screamed which made Scarlett cry, then I killed it, then got Scarlett a new shirt. Then she told me she had tinkled in her diaper, so we changed that and finished getting her dressed. I got her in the car, and Sophie too when I realized I had forgotten to brush my teeth. I ran back to my room and about killed myself tripping over my giant box of birthday party supplies which Scarlett had somehow found the time to unload completely. Needless to say, we were late to church. After church Scarlett cried the whole way home. At lunch she dumped another cup of water on the floor, then proceeded to dump all of the french toast I had made her for lunch on the floor. I put the kids to bed and thought things were fine, when about 40 minutes after that Tanner started crying . I went into his room and spent about 20 minutes trying to figure out what was wrong, got him situated and walked out to find the girls' bedroom door open. I walked into my bathroom and this is what I found. Scarlett was somehow able to climb up on the toilet and onto my bathroom counter to get my makeup bag (which I thought was out of her reach) and get my mascara. Fantastic!! I so hope that tomorrow is a better day.
Sunday, May 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
This picture is SO funny! What a cute little stinker she is!!!!
Post a Comment