Thursday, May 10, 2012

Random Christmas Shots

This year I totally dropped the ball when it came to picture taking.  Heck, let's be honest...I've been a slacker for the last 2 or 3 years.  I've decided to turn over a new leaf and rededicate myself to documenting my family's life.  I'm afraid if I don't then Scarlett and Tanner will think I didn't love them as much as Sophie, when of course I do!  Anyway, on to the pictures.

 In keeping with tradition, the girls and I made some super tasty Christmas cookies.  This is something that I've loved doing since I was a kid, so it's super fun to be able to do this with my cute kids.
 
 
The only two shots from Christmas morning,  If you're wondering about the black stuff on Sophie's face, she was at her grandparents the night before and went a little bit crazy with her cousins! 
Here is Sophie modeling her new hat, and Scarlett enjoying not one, but two suckers from her stocking.  Why eat one, when you can eat two?
 
 The new basketball hoop that Santa left for the girls.  Scarlett loves it!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: