I realize that Tanner looks slightly possesed in this picture, but he's just so happy about his egg that I had to post it. Decorating Easter eggs is always lots of fun for us, and this year was no exception. The egg dye kit I bought had about a million colors to choose from, so it was super upsetting for Rob and the girls that I only hardboiled about 15 eggs. I was super worried that we wouln't eat them all, but Rob told me next time just to boil more, since our dying fun lasted only 10 mintues. Oh well.
Saturday, May 12, 2012
Decorating Eggs
I realize that Tanner looks slightly possesed in this picture, but he's just so happy about his egg that I had to post it. Decorating Easter eggs is always lots of fun for us, and this year was no exception. The egg dye kit I bought had about a million colors to choose from, so it was super upsetting for Rob and the girls that I only hardboiled about 15 eggs. I was super worried that we wouln't eat them all, but Rob told me next time just to boil more, since our dying fun lasted only 10 mintues. Oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment