Saturday, May 12, 2012

Scarlett


Little Miss Mo-Mars is two and a half years old.  Where does the time go?  It's crazy to me that this little girls is getting so big already.  Scarlett is such a fun, feisty, spunky, happy little girl.  She is constantly busy and getting into things.  She loves to read all of her books, and loves to dress up in her Cinderella dress that is 5 sizes to big.  She likes to be "fancy dancy" as she puts it.  Scarlett is a super happy little girl, unless she doesn't nap, which happens all the time now.  I so took for granted what a good sleeper Sophie was, and it was a rude awakening when Miss Scarlett came along.  She still is a terrible sleeper, and doesn't nap anymore.  So sad.  I must say, love hanging out with her during the day, and we always have fun together. 

Scarlett is a great eater.  She loves apples, bananas, celery, carrots, grapes, and junk food.  This girl definitely has a sweet tooth just like me.  She loves to help me cook, loves to play outside, especially on her swing.  If we go to the park she would swing the whole time if I would push her.  She absolutely LOVES her big sister Sophie and has such a great time playing with her.  Nothing makes me happier than watching my two girls play together.  Scarlett is also a super loving gal.  She loves her Nani and Papi so much and loves that she gets to see them every day.  She is in love with her dad too, and is now way more aware when he is at work for a few days.  She tells me that she misses him, and then proceeds to tell me that he is driving a blue or pink fire truck at work.  She is also such a great talker.  We are constantly amazed at her vocabulary and the things that come out of her mouth.  She is definitely a chatty Cathy, which we love.  Her favorite TV show is Little Einsteins and when we are driving in the car she wants to listen to church songs. I never thought I could get sick of hearing Praise to the Man, but I'm almost there. I love this little girl and am so thrilled to be her mom! 
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: